Data Protection – what we do with your information
GDPR LEGAL REQUIREMENT
What we do with your information
Who we are
Etoile Enterprises is a sole trader company, Jan Etoile
This a summary of what I do with your data in order to run my business and provide customers with services.
The information I collect
- I collect and securely hold a variety of personal information such as name, address, telephone contact numbers, email address, & health information.
- If you pay via bank transfer I will hold a transaction history.
- You will have provided all of the information I collect.
- I keep a record of communications in paper form and electronically.
- I will obtain written consent from you if I want to use an image or testimonial for promotion purposes, you can at any point ask for this image and/or testimonial to be removed.
How do I use your data?
- I use your information to provide you with updates and services, to understand your needs and improve the services I offer, and for the day to day running of the business.
- I also use it to comply with the laws and regulations that apply to us and to protect the business, our customers and employees.
- Unless you ask me not to, I will tell you about classes and courses I offer. Occasionally, this may include information about partner organisations,
- I will never sell your information onto third parties.
- I keep your data for the minimum period required by law or our regulators. This is usually no longer than seven years. After this time, where appropriate, we will destroy/delete your data unless the relationship is still ongoing.
- You have a number of legal rights with regard to your data. These include the right to request a copy of the data held by me, to request that mistakes and inaccuracies are corrected and to request that I stop processing some or all of your personal data for some or all reasons.
- If your request requires all data to be removed, this could result in an end to having coaching sessions.
- If you would like more information on these rights or on how to do any of the above, please contact us as detailed below. We hope any issue can be resolved by contacting us but if not, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How we ensure the safety of your data
- Your data will be held on my business system. All of your data is held securely.
- We may need to disclose your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies, specialist advisors or legal advisors.
- If you have any questions you can contact me via email: email@example.com or on my mobile:+447866764648